Accounts Payable Officer
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the processing of incoming invoices and credit notes for a selected number of suppliers and to guarantee a timely payment. The Officer is the single point of contact for internal and external customers.
Luciad is a high-tech international software company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. Luciad is the leading provider of innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations. Its international customer base includes prominent companies and organizations such as Thales, Lockheed Martin, Eurocontrol, NATO, Sagem, Boeing and many others.
- Prepare and process the supplier invoices for booking in SAP-system (adding GL accounts, VAT codes, cost centers,…) in line with the existing procedures defined with the different internal counterparts (GL accounting, controlling, operational departments)
- Preparing payments in Isabel
- Distribute the invoices into the right approval flows (people, levels) and proactively contact approvers to make sure invoices are approved in due time for payment;
- Provide feedback on the status of the invoices, resolve problems and answer questions from suppliers
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts and take necessary actions towards the vendor and/or internal departments to resolve issues;
- Managing the ERP master data: create or modify suppliers
- Expenses management in our online tool, checking compliance and validation for payment
- Cash accounting (bank statement processing)
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing the email boxes of Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense
- General & Payroll accounting of multiple legal entities (Belgium, US, France, Germany, Singapore)
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a bachelors degree in Accounting or similar through experience i.e. 2-3 years of relevant experience in procure-to-pay or in a shared service environment
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is an asset
- Hands-on & Pro-active approach
- You can work accurately and precisely and you are open for change
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is an asset
Luciad offers a host of career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. We encourage our employees to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
Along with a competitive remuneration package that includes fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
WORK WITH US
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity and for other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.