Customer Consultants at Luciad form the link between customers, sales, and our technical organization. You lead the proposal and follow-up of development projects and technical consultancy to ensure our customers can get the most out of our technology.
Want to become a Leader? Join a Leading Company
Luciad delivers geospatial situational awareness solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations.
From common operational picture to critical decisions based on visual analytics, real-time location intelligence, and geospatial situational awareness solutions, our technology allows developers to deliver such state-of-the-art systems and run them in the cloud, on premise, or in vehicles.
From safeguarding critical assets, optimizing air traffic, to creating the digital infrastructure for smart cities, we help customers around the world realize intuitive planning, command and control systems. Our customers depend on Luciad for high performance visualization and geospatial analytics that allows them to implement scalable solutions.
“Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
For our Customer Services team we are looking for a Customer Consultant who wants to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and at the center of our customer oriented organization, where you connect our customers, sales team, and engineering to help realize mission-critical geospatial systems.
- You lead the technical and organizational part of proposals, think with prospective customers to find the best solution, which will allow them to achieve their business goals and realize their vision.
- You identify customer’s business needs and translate them into successful proposals and projects that ensure customer succes.
- You connect various in-house expertise and use your own experience and creativity in translating the customer’s needs into clear user requirements they understand and system requirements the engineering team can work with.
- You lead the implementation of the consultancy and training projects, as well as development projects and ensure that our customers take full advantage of their investment.
- You maintain a long-term relationship with customers and gain understanding of their organization, business goals and challenges.
Who are you?
You know how to connect and communicate with everyone, be it a customer or a colleague, a software engineer or a commercial sales manager, be it written or oral. You can quickly grasp what a customer needs and see it as an interesting challenge to turn vague and high-level needs into more concrete and tangible user and system requirements. You excel at pro-actively finding out the information you need and drive the proposal or project forward into a compelling solution for the customer. You are used to handle a wide variety of tasks and know how to prioritize.
This translates into:
- Passion for software and/or geospatial technology:
- You have at least a bachelor degree in engineering or science.
- Knowledge and experience in software design and engineering is considered a big plus, as Luciad products are primarily SDKs used by developers.
- Knowledge and experience with one of the vertical markets which Luciad serves is considered a plus.
- Analytical: You have proven experience in functional analysis or equivalent experience in translating user requirements to system requirements.
- Communicative: You know how to communicate effectively with everyone:
- You can adapt your communication style as needed.
- The key message of your speech and writing is always clear and concise.
- You are fluent at least in English, both written and oral.
- Thought leader: You can guide discussions and bring new elements to the table to build consensus and drive a solution forward.
- Action oriented: You can work on many different tasks at the same time and handle context switches and deadlines.
Luciad offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
WORK WITH US
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad and Hexagon Geospatial will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity or other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.