Marketing Communications Manager
As a Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be looking for creative and innovative ways to develop, manage and implement a wide range of marketing activities to promote the organisation, its solutions and activities.
Marketing builds awareness by sharing stories about how using Luciad Solutions can make a positive impact for customers and prospects. Luciad works to spread these messages across all channels of communication: our website, blog, emails, social media, events, ads, etc.
From creating marketing communications strategies and liaising with PR departments and media professionals to working closely with individual sales and marketing people to help them publicize and sell Luciad solutions, your job is varied and you will have the autonomy to accomplish your goals. It goes without saying that you’ll be good with words and ideas and may have cut your teeth as a copywriter or PR person.
- Manage the delivery of high quality communications activity - including media and public relations, brand marketing, publishing and production of marketing materials.
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring consistency across internal and external communications through appropriate and consistent use of language and terminology, and in the application of the visual identity.
- Copywriting and delivery of marketing content for publications internally and externally to promote Luciad’s solutions, events, …
- Report on and analyze all aspects of communications, including digital activity, to ensure the most efficient and effective methods are used.
- You will work with the Marketing Automation Specialist on website content, SEO programs and social media content.
YOUR MUST HAVES
- Master’s Degree in Communications or Journalism
- 2+ years of experience in marketing communications
- Experience of managing communications and PR activity with external news and media organizations.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft office, Adobe InDesign and database management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving attitude, organized and detail-oriented
- You are creative with technical ability
Work with us
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity and for other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.