Sales Manager Benelux
Want to become a leader? Start with a leading company
WHO ARE YOU?
- A leader in your own right, with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- A natural listener, with good communication skills and enjoys giving presentations
- Excellent English, Dutch and French language communication skills
- Willingness to travel around 40-50%
- Experience dealing with governmental, local government and B2B
- An existing network in Defense Area and NATO is an asset
The Sales Manager Benelux will report to the Vice President EMEA Region and have full accountability for all the business generated within his/her assigned territory. You will focus predominantly on the acquisition of new clients, as well as expansion of the current customer account base.
- Full responsibility over all sales of Software, Services and Maintenance in the Benelux region
- Territory management: prospecting, customer Segmentation and customer visits
- Account management & development within NATO & Eurocontrol
- Customer engagement: Prepare presentations focused on customer needs and present at executive meetings, webcasts and conferences, etc.
- Contract negotiation
- Pipeline management: leads, opportunity development, forecasting
- Management and build-up of the local partner network
- Responsibility to draft and execute plans and budgets relating to internal stakeholders: Marketing and Human Resources, etc.
Luciad offers a host of career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. We encourage our employees to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
Along with a competitive remuneration package that includes fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
WORK WITH US
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad and Hexagon Geospatial will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity or other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.