Sales Manager Eastern Europe
The Luciad Sales & Distributions department is looking for a Sales Account Manager for Eastern Europe & Austria. As a Sales Account Manager, you'll be responsible for daily management of existing accounts as well as direct business and channel development.
Luciad is a high-tech international software company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. Luciad is the leading provider of innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations. Its international customer base includes prominent companies and organizations such as Airbus, Thales, Pit-Radwar, Eurocontrol, NATO, Frequentis, and many others.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A leader in your own right, with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- An existing network in the Defense area is an asset
- A natural listener with good communication skills
- Proficient in English, any other languages are a plus
- Good administrative skills and follow-up with customers and prospects
- 40-60 % travel poses no issues for you
Your effort will be spent on managing existing accounts in Eastern Europe, developing a plan to increase the local sales channel and executing Regional Sales Manager functions, mainly:
- Identification and vetting of good partner candidates, negotiation and recommendation of agreements
- Identification of new opportunities and follow up/qualification of these, as well as with those identified by our lead generation programs
- Relationship Management on existing accounts
- Documentation of lead and opportunity development, generation of quotes, interaction with services for the creation of proposals and general maintenance of the pipeline details for an accurate and timely capture in the Customer Relationship Management System (Salesforce).
- Negotiation and closing of opportunities.
Luciad offers a host of career opportunities in a truly high-tech, international environment. We encourage our employees to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
Along with a competitive remuneration package that includes fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
WORK WITH US
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity and for other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.