Want to become a leader? Join a leading company. Luciad's Finance team is looking for a Senior Accountant
Luciad delivers geospatial situational awareness solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations.
From common operational picture to critical decisions based on visual analytics, real-time location intelligence, and geospatial situational awareness solutions, our technology allows developers to deliver such state-of-the-art systems and run them in the cloud, on premise, or in vehicles.
From safeguarding critical assets, optimizing air traffic, to creating the digital infrastructure for smart cities, we help customers around the world realize intuitive planning, command and control systems. Our customers depend on Luciad for high performance visualization and geospatial analytics that allows them to implement scalable solutions.
“Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
60% Corporate Accounting
- Day-to-day accounting activities of multiple legal entities;
- Bank payments & bank statement processing (Isabel);
- Monthly/annual closing activities (revenue recognition, accruals, account reconciliations, intercompany, payroll);
- Collaboration with external advisors for statutory matters (Belgium & foreign subsidiaries);
- Monthly VAT declarations and foreign VAT claims.
- Backup for Accounts Payable (processing supplier invoices/employee expense claims)
- Assist Controller in consolidated reporting processes;
- Assist Controller in automation of business/financial processes (SAP Business One, Project Management);
- ERP master data maintenance (customers, suppliers, items, pricing, cost centers);
- Credit control;
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance with accounting specialization;
- Experience in a similar function;
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English, good operational knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of Belgian GAAP and IFRS;
- ERP experience (SAP Business One is a strong asset);
- The eagerness to learn and grow with the company.
Luciad offers a host of career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. We encourage our employees to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
Along with a competitive remuneration package that includes fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
Work with us
We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports.
You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Luciad and Hexagon Geospatial will only use the information submitted through this form to contact you regarding this career opportunity or other HR purposes.
Your data will not be sold, given to a third party or used to spam your inbox in any way.