Geospatial Situational Awareness for browser-based environments
LuciadRIA provides software components for rapid development of Geospatial Situational Awareness applications in browser-based environments. LuciadRIA enables the development of advanced and easy-to-use cross-browser based applications using the available web-based technologies of today (HTML5, AJAX, ...).
LuciadRIA offers the ability to connect to geospatial data, visualize all this information and to provide an interactive user experience, all in a browser-based environment.
Use LuciadRIA and benefit from the following:
Flexible and rapid development
- Cleanly designed software components (Model-View-Controller, ...) that can be fully customized
- Full desktop-like capabilities (editing, annotations, ...)
High performance and accuracy
- High performance visualization of imagery , vector based data and dynamic content such as track feeds, while retaining the accuracy of the data
- Fully leverages HTML5 technology for a better interactive user experience
- Application capabilities readily available for Defense, Security and Aviation domain
- Support for standard web services and other web technology as defined by W3C, OGC, and other leading Standard Organizations
- Integration in other Rich Internet Application technologies (Flex, Silverlight, ...), in networked and in Cloud based environments
LuciadRIA enables advanced Situational Awareness in browser-based environment. For example by combining satellite imagery with annotations and Blue Force Tracking
The high performance of LuciadRIA enables the visualization of civilian air track data, combined with Airspaces and labels, while retaining the accuracy of the underlying data.
The existing capabilities of LuciadRIA can easily be extended to be an exact fit for specific requirements. And new capabilities can easily be incorporated, if required.
Combine specific requirements seamlessly with Luciad’s regular upgrades to build Sustainable Applications.