Luciad formalizes partnership with Korean companies at signing ceremony in presence of HRH Princess Astrid
SEOUL - Luciad, Belgian software provider for worldwide mission-critical operations, formalized its business partnership with two Korean companies, SI Imaging Services and G-ros Co. on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
The three companies formally signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at developing a solution based on satellite data from SI Imaging Services and G-ROS, paired with data management, visualization and analytics from Luciad.
The signing ceremony took place as part of a weeklong business delegation organized by the Belgian Economic Mission to the Republic of Korea from June 10-17.
The delegation was presided over by HRH Princess Astrid of Belgium and included several Belgian ministers and officials, including:
- HE Didier Reynders, Federal Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs
- HE Jean-Claude Marcourt, Vice-President and Minister of Economy, Industry, Innovation and New Technologies of the Walloon Government and Vice-President and Minister of Higher Education, Research and Media of the Walloon-Brussels Federation
- HE Philippe Muyters, Flemish Minister for Employment, Economy, Innovation and Sport
- HE Pieter De Crem, Federal Secretary of State for Foreign Trade
- HE Cécile Jodogne, Secretary of State for Foreign Trade and Investment for the Brussels-Capital Region and Minister of the French Community Commission in Charge of Civil Service and Health Policy
More information on the Belgian Economic Mission to the Republic of Korea is available at www.belgianeconomicmission.be.
Luciad delivers geospatial software solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. Our APIs provide developers with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems. “Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto. www.luciad.com
About G-ros Co.
G-ros Co. has been provisioning Satellite/Aerial/UAV data, Digital Mapping and Consulting services with the belief of "We Show You A Better World". Our staff are uniquely experienced in RS/GIS and are willing to help clients from resourcing data to processing, analyzing, visualizing and making optimal decisions. We are very happy with sharing our knowledge, resources, best practices and developing creative LUCIAD-aided Solutions. www.gros.co.kr
About SI Imaging Services (SIIS)
SI Imaging Services (SIIS) is the exclusive worldwide marketing and sales representative of KOMPSAT series KOMPSAT-2, KOMPSAT-3, KOMPSAT-3A and KOMPSAT-5. SIIS contributes Remote Sensing and Earth observation industries societies by providing very high resolution optical and SAR images through over 90 sales partners worldwide.
Customers from industries as well as government and international agencies are using KOMPSAT imagery for their missions and researches and achieve good results in several remote sensing applications such as mapping, agriculture, disaster management, and so on. SIIS started its business as a satellite image and service provider and extended its business to KOMPSAT operation. www.si-imaging.com
Stefan Bellm Market Strategy Manager, Luciad +32 16 23 95 91 / email@example.com