With Luciad’s Browser solution, you can expect high performance and retained accuracy, with desktop-like visualization of imagery, satellite pictures, vector-based data and dynamic content, such as tracks. Connect to your data via (OGC) web services or drag and drop common file formats. Data can be explored in a 2D or 3D map view or vertical intersection view. Combine with a timeline view for 4D analysis.
A focus on customizability and integration
LuciadRIA allows you to integrate other Rich Internet Application technologies such as Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Sharepoint. You can easily integrate in networked and cloud-based environments, and LuciadRIA's clean design allows for straightforward development of interactive browser-based user interfaces, including editing of content and map annotations.
Who needs Luciad's Browser solution?
These are just a few examples of why users turn to LuciadRIA for their geospatial data challenges:
- You want to build a standards-based, interoperable web-based solution that handles 2D and 3D
- You need to visually analyze millions of events or locations, straight from the browser
- You are faced with real-time dynamic data, such as flights, vessels or people with tens of thousands of moving assets
- You need the interactivity of a desktop solution, right in the browser without plugins, that
- provides client-side analytics
- You want to build a high performance web solution that exploits the graphics hardware as optimally as possible for 2D and 3D, while also working in software mode
- You deal with data and maps in different projections (including 3D, but also 2D polar projections) and do not want to go through the process of extract-transform-load (ETL)
- You need to build a mission-critical web-based solution that handles geospatial data with the accuracy required for mission planning
- You work with defense symbology, including MS2525 and APP6, in a browser application
Fully leverages HTML5 technology
Using the full capability of HTML5, LuciadRIA gives users high performance imagery visualization, alongside vector-based data and dynamic content such as tracks. You can also rely on Luciad's world-scale precision for visualization, transformation and calculation of any data.
Accelerated visualization done right
LuciadRIA V2016.0 supports 3D and advanced visualization capabilities thanks to hardware acceleration with WebGL technology. Through a single API, LuciadRIA provides users with the capability to develop your application for software 2D, hardware-accelerated 2D and hardware-accelerated 3D.
Formats and Standards
- LuciadFusion Tile Service
- Bing Maps
- Google Maps
- OGC WMS
- OGC WMTS
- OGC WFS
- OGC GML
- OGC KML
- Simple Features
- Symbology Encoding